JCA: Sinai Hospital Guild Records

Accession Number: 
UR001748
Extent: 
31.5 linear feet (45 MB, 9 OS)

Sinai Hospital Guild was a Women's Auxiliary, established in 1952 by the hospital's board of trustees, made up of women from several Jewish community organizations around Detroit. Their focus was to establish and train a corps of volunteer who would assist in patient, clerical, and general hospital support. Their records document their activities until Sinai Hospital was closed in 2000.

Date: 
1952-2000
Attachment(click to download)
UR001748_guide.pdfUR001748_guide.pdf63.6 KB