(DN_44) Ethnic Communities, Irish, Corktown, Churches, Most Holy Trinity, 1930

An interior view of Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Detroit, Michigan.

Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church serves one of Detroit's oldest parishes and is located at the corner of Porter and Sixth Streets in the Corktown neighborhood. The orange brick and limestone church was completed in 1866, fashioned in the Gothic Revival Style by Irish architect Patrick Keely.

(DN_44) Ethnic Communities, Irish, Corktown, Churches, Most Holy Trinity, 1930
Date: 
1930
Physdesc: 
Photograph
Photographer: 
Detroit News Staff
PhotoID: 
44