The Leucocyte

Published by the students of the Detroit College of Medicine and
acting as the official alumni magazine of the DCM, began publication in 1894. In 1922, with volume 31, the journal changed its title to The Bulletin of the Detroit College of Medicine and Surgery; with volume 34, the title became The Bulletin of the Alumni Association. This collection includes volumes 1-32 and volume 35.

Date: 
1894-1927
Creator: 
Detroit College of Medicine and Surgery
Size: 
2 linear feet (1 SB, 2 MB)