The Otherlander

First published in 1956 by the College of Education "to bring together information about educational opportunities available to foreign students and overseas visitors on the Wayne State University campus." Subsequent issues, from 1957 to 1960, were produced by the Press and Publications Division of the University. From 1961 until 1968, The Otherlander was published by the Division of University Relations.

Date: 
1956-1968
Creator: 
Wayne State University -- Division of University Relations
Size: 
.25 linear feet (.5 MB)