Wayne State University Detroit Teachers College Records
The Detroit Teachers College was an outgrowth of the Detroit Normal Training School which had its beginning in 1881. By 1920, due to increased enrollment and demand for more course offerings, Superintendent of Schools, Frank Cody, recommended that the Normal School become the Detroit Teachers College. Stuart Courtis was appointed dean.
|Attachment||(click to download)|