Wayne State University School of Medicine Photographs and Audio-Visual Material
The Wayne State University School of Medicine had four important forerunners: Detroit MedicalCollege (1868-1885), Michigan College of Medicine (1879-1885), Detroit College of Medicine (1885-1913), and Detroit College of Medicine and Surgery (1913-1933). The collection consists of photograph prints and negatives of Wayne State University School of Medicine staff, students, and buildings. Photographs of staff and students are posed yearbook and identification photographs. Building photographs include construction photographs, aerials, and panoramic. Miscellaneous photographs of school events and laboratory photographs are included as well.
|Attachment||(click to download)|