(10004) Districts, Civic Center, Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan, 1956

An overhead, panoramic view of the Civic Center area, later known as Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan. At center is the nearly completed Henry and Edsel Ford Auditorium. At lower left the Mariner’s Church can be seen in it’s new location. At upper right the boat to Bob-Lo Island is moored at the docks at the foot of Woodward Ave. At far left is the area that will be cleared during the 1970's for the construction of the Renaissance Center complex.

(10004) Districts, Civic Center, Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan, 1956
Date: 
January 5, 1956
Physdesc: 
Photograph
Photographer: 
Tony Spina
PhotoID: 
10004