(2342) Buildings, Wayne County Building, Detroit, C.1950s

A view of the Wayne County Building, taken from an neighboring rooftop, Detroit, Michigan. Located at 600 Randolph, it was built from 1897 through 1902 by John Scott architects and placed on National Historic Register in 1975.

(2342) Buildings, Wayne County Building, Detroit, C.1950s
Date: 
Circa 1950s
Physdesc: 
Photograph
Photographer: 
Tony Spina
PhotoID: 
2342