(2460) Buildings, Department Stores, Crowley's, Detroit, 1954

An overhead view of the construction of the parking lot for the Hudson-Crowley development at Randolph and Monroe, Detroit, Michigan. The structure featured retail space on the street level and five additional floors for parking. At capacity it held 563 cars.

(2460) Buildings, Department Stores, Crowley's, Detroit, 1954
Date: 
June 1, 1954
Physdesc: 
Photograph
Photographer: 
Tony Spina
PhotoID: 
2460